Saturday, June 4, 2011

Sunset over the Rocks, Pitipana, Negombo, Srilanka.


Canon EOS 1000D, EF-S 18-55mm, 28mm, F 11, ISO 100, 3 Exposures.

I had a challenging day at the beach when I prepared to compose the shot. Time to time waves came washing in and I had to keep my conscious to protect the gear. I had a tough time settling the tripod too, as the waves sunk the tripod in to the sand when they washed in. Now just when I thought I had dealt with the last of my troubles, I saw my slippers drifting away, again I had to run after it with an extended tripod. I was all wet, but lucky enough to keep it all together in one piece and made my peace with this shot. :-)

Enjoy!


14 comments:

  1. Thnx for your visit, comment and for sharing on Twitter. Hope to see you again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well processed, this is an amazing shot Afu.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very Beautiful Mashallah.. Hanan, Kenya

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thnx Ryan and Hanan, happy to see your comments.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Getting post Afu, need to see some sunshine, no sunshine here!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Its on the way Kim, I've been experimenting new techniques and soon it will shine.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Let me know if your interested and I'll send you my Captain Kimo eBook package :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yeah Kim I am very much interested in it, I even send you a mail looking for that, at the time it was first issued, still I want it. Let me know what I have to do to get it. Thnx a lot.

    ReplyDelete