Friday, October 22, 2010

Fullmoon Garden Hotel, Seeduwa, Srilanka.


Canon EOS 1000D, EF-S 18-55mm, 18mm, F 8, ISO 100, 3 Exposures

I consider myself as a student of photography and and I never want to out grow it. For me the excitement of learning photography at the very beginning gave me such a joy, still in every shot  take or  while post-processing  I try to find a way to learn something.

So today I have learned a new technique in post processing and what you see above is called a "DUAL HDR" which means that the images has been tone mapped twice separately. The first time I merged and tone mapped, considered everything except for the sky. On the second run I considered the sky only leaving the rest. Now this has left me with two images that in one with a good sky and an other with the rest of the image Then I have mixed the two images in one (either one is fine) replacing the sky by masking in Photoshop.

Do what you love and love what you do ~ Chris Walker.

Enjoy!

4 comments:

  1. this is beautiful MASHALLAH.. keep up the good work dear.i liked it.. HANNAN

    ReplyDelete
  2. perfect shot,
    Can i get your Flicker user name?? thanks
    -John Abraham, Australia-

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Hannan. Glad you made a visit.
    Thanks John Abraham, Australia

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow nice pic afu im abdul in srilanka

    ReplyDelete