Sunday, March 20, 2011

Calton Cafe', Seeduwa, Srilanka.


Canon EOS 1000D, EF-S 18-55mm, 35mm, F 8, ISO 100, 3 Exposures

I've posted this shot bit earlier in my Flickr stream and always had a thought about when I will share it here. This is CALTON CAFE, just next to where I live in Srilanka. My friends and I, we used to spend lazy afternoons and tiring evening ends here sipping coffee, some short eats. This probably one of  the best times of my day. The staffs here are really easy going guys unlike most people I have met in some cafe's 

I have made a major mistake in this shot which was the obvious reason for keeping this shot unposted and you'll probably know why, and for those who do not, its my shadow in the ground standing at the back of the camera. I tried a bit to correct it and finally gave up. But still I am happy how the processing has turned out.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment